Migration, Recruitment and Internships


For students wishing to enroll for their further education in Canada, UK, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Poland given the current governmental legislations, LongWay can assist these students in securing an internship upon completion of their studies. All the above mentioned countries currently have the provision of granting a working visa for students who have qualified from their universities and wish to continue living in the country.

The LongWay migration wing can work with the student to secure a legal status for the students who have successfully completed their studies in these countries. 

Apply Online